The term “Getting Hitched” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered address is PO BOX 10, Branxton NSW 2335. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, viewer, advertiser or person making a submission on/to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
ADDITIONAL ADVERTISING AND WEDDING, PRODUCT OR SERVICE SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Advertising on Getting Hitched is only available to businesses that have a current subscription.
2. Information supplied by the advertiser and published on Getting Hitched will remain the responsibility of that particular supplier. It is the supplier’s responsibility to ensure that the information they provide is correct and true. The information is provided ‘as is’, without express or implied warranty. You use the information and links at your own risk. Getting Hitched takes no responsibility for the content of Internet sites that link from gettinghitched.com.au
3. Images and content supplied to Getting Hitched may be displayed within relevant sections of the website, online magazine or on our facebook and twitter pages. By submitting images or content to Getting Hitched, you agree for Getting Hitched to use your images and content within the site and on our social media pages. Wherever possible, these images will be credited. Images for advertisements may be sourced from the advertiser’s linked website, unless supplied in a suitable electronic format by the advertiser. By advertising or submitting photographs, text or design elements for any use throughout Getting Hitched’s website, you unconditionally guarantee that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork you submit to Getting Hitched for inclusion in web pages are owned by you, or that you have permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements on gettinghitched.com.au, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Getting Hitched and its staff from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client. You must also, where required by the owner/s of the image/s, provide Getting Hitched with details of which business name/names to credit. This is an advertiser’s responsibility to supply these details when submitting any images and is not a requirement of Getting Hitched to ask. Whenever credits are given, Getting Hitched will endeavour to credit these businesses wherever possible. Getting Hitched will not and cannot be held responsible for not crediting a business when credits are not given by an advertiser.
4. All contents of advertisements are subject to acceptance by Getting Hitched. Getting Hitched reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to reject an advertisement. Getting Hitched has complete authority to remove suppliers from the site for any reason whatsoever and may do this without warning or delay. If your business is removed from the site, then any previously paid monies for advertising will be refunded for the equivalent amount of time that we have not yet provided advertising for.
5. If the supplier wishes to cease any advertising before the expiry date of their advertising there will be no refund provided.
6. As we consistently upgrade the site, it is not always possible to constantly have advertising displayed in the exact same location on the site. Therefore availability of advertising opportunities is subject to change without notice.
7. Limitation of Liability – The supplier and users of this site indemnifies Getting Hitched and its employees against any claims for damages suffered by any party arising out of that party’s use of the published information provided by the supplier, through Getting Hitched. The supplier releases Getting Hitched from liability for any loss or damage suffered by the supplier arising out of its use of published Information. Getting Hitched cannot and will not guarantee the number of enquiries you will receive from Getting Hitched website.
8. All suppliers should be ethical and professional in all dealings with brides and grooms referred from Getting Hitched. If Getting Hitched receives numerous, substantiated reports of unethical and/or unprofessional dealings with our advertised suppliers, they may be removed from the site in accordance with term 4.
9. All supplier directory advertisements are contracted for a period of 12 months, regardless of the payment terms offered. By committing to Getting Hitched supplier directory advertising you commit to the full 12 months advertisement fees. After the 12 months is up, advertisers have the opportunity to continue/discontinue their advertisement. Placement positions are not guaranteed to continue the following year until full payment is received. Each directory listing’s placement will rotate randomly within each category so that each business has an opportunity to be higher up the list in their chosen category.
10. Payment for advertising options available on Getting Hitched can be made in annual, monthly or weekly instalments. All subscriptions will be automatically charged to the card details provided on signup. If payment is not made, all advertisements will be removed from gettinghitched.com.au until the subscription is reinstated and payment made.
11. Getting Hitched website banner advertisers sign up for a minimum commitment of 3 months, at which time they have the opportunity to continue/discontinue their advertisement. The placement of banner advertisements is randomised to give all advertisers equal exposure.
12. Getting Hitched can provide advertisers with statistics and reports. Please contact the team to receive your personal business advertising statistics report. All such requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and will be responded to in a timely manner.
13. All advertising within Getting Hitched is renews automatically unless your subscription is cancelled. Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time via your account or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. All advertising rates are inclusive of GST.
15. Getting Hitched will take no responsiblity for text submitted by you, if errors appear; this includes wrong information, spelling mistakes and/or grammatical errors. Getting Hitched will, however endeavor to pick up any error and notify you immediately.
16. Getting Hitched retains the right to crop images if required.
17. Getting Hitched retains the right to reject advertisements or images if they are not of the standard required.
18. Getting Hitched has the final say on all editorial and visual display of, but not limited to, Getting Hitched website.
If you have any queries regarding advertising on Getting Hitched or the above terms and conditions, please contact us for further explanations. We look forward to working with you to fulfil all of your advertising needs and offer any available editorial opportunities we have coming up to further promote your business.